Friday, February 19, 2010

I wouldn’t buy a second hand laptop, because it could mess up very easy. If I was going to buy a secondhand laptop, I would make sure everything works properly like the keypad, and the keyboard. Some people buy secondhand laptops for their children. The batteries are usually not great as they are at the first. If it was for home purposes it would be better to buy a secondhand laptop because you can plug it in. Make sure the RAM is 40 gb and not 10gb. Make sure the screen is in really good condition.
Before I would buy it I would look at if there was a crack at the edge of the screen, is the screen cleared or damaged at all? If it was cracked or damage I would look for a different secondhand laptop. I would also to look if had liquid spills. Can it read a disk? These are things I’d look at if I was going to buy a used laptop.

Casey Big Man Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment