Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MAC vs. PC
I personally think that the Mac is better than the pc because the average start for the Mac is 28.7 seconds and the PC is 1 minute and 13 seconds. Some of the Pc’s can’t be customized and the Mac can be customized. The Mac is shipped within 24 hours and the Pc takes 2-3 days to leave the store. The average shut down for the Mac is 4.0 seconds, and the average shutdown for the PC is 44.3 seconds. Mac’s never get viruses and PC usually gets plenty of viruses.
Mac’s are good for graphics, video, and photography. The pc is better for other uses like communication. It really depends on what you like to do on the computer. I personally like to go on msn, facebook, and YouTube. I find that the Mac has a better sound system. There is more software on the PC compared to the Mac. I like the Mac’s for sound, and I like PC because I enjoy msn. I personally think they would be the same but the prices are a big difference, people think the Mac is pricy.

1 comment:

  1. i like how you said about the booting time. I don't see any back up information.

    ReplyDelete