Friday, April 16, 2010

Google Chrome is a new internet browser. It seemes to be much faster and easyer on the eyes then any other browser I have used. I like the Tab system they have, and also I like how it is different then other web browsers. This web browser is very user friendly with no extra tool bars. I also like the spell check that they have on Google Chrome, it's much easier to blog then to have to open a word document and do it from there. Over all I think that this is a great web browser but I think Iwill stay with Safari.

5 comments:

  1. Like everyone else you seem to have found some good things you like about Chrome. I also like not having a bunch of tool bars to get in my way. However, you said that you would stay with Safari: Google Chrome and Safari are made by the same company, have much of the same features, and to me look quite a bit the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, google chrome is different from browsers that I have used, but it is my favorite. My personal favorite is how the font is larger to it makes it easier on your eyes when you stay on it for long period at a time. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you said it was a lot faster than internet explorer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some of the same thoughts I share about Google Chrome great job!!

    ReplyDelete