Friday, April 9, 2010

Google Chrome!

Features: I like how at the top of the browser screen, there are tabs that you can open up a new page and still have your other information just a click of a bottom away, it is simple and advanced at the same time, all the bottoms are easy to notice, and it runs your internet browser faster then interest employer. The only downfall that I have noticed when using Google chrome was when I wanted to change the background on the desktop, and I noticed that you have to have save the picture before setting it as the background, or you can just copy the address.
Others opinion: I searched the web to see what information I could find on the new Google chrome web browser, and most of the comments were that people liked it, and had really good comments about it like they believe it is faster, safer, and simpler to run rather then internet explorer. Yes some people did say that they weren’t crazy over it, but everyone has different opinions and mine Google chrome all the way!

3 comments:

  1. Good job on yuor comments. I like how you pointed out it was faster.
    Couple things to fix, i found it confusing to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google chrome was when I wanted to change the background on the desktop, and I noticed that you have to have save the picture before setting it as the background, or you can just copy the address.

    I also found that a bother. this is one thing i forgot to put into mine. good post though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete